Regional Distribution Manager
The key purpose of this role is to grow the Indirect Channel through distributor management & supporting customer acquisition within your territory. This will be achieved by targeting existing and new distributor accounts.
The role requires the development of client relationships, an understanding of the industry and the ability to evaluate potential opportunities to grow the channel profitably.
The role requires responsibility for the updating and accuracy of all customer contact, lead information and contact information on the system after each appointment. Recording notes of all customer contacts to ensure consistent and quality communication with clients.
The role of the Regional Distribution Manager is designed to increase total NSV delivery within a designated region and includes the following principal accountabilities :
- Increasing total NSV year on year through effective account management and client acquisition to include
- Targeted Distributor Management - Regular planned distributor visits with both senior management and sales teams. Minimum a quarterly review.
- Manage leads passed from telesales for your geographical area. Either attend appointment or pass to relevant distributor.
- Targeted support - supporting the distributors by carrying out demo & sales appointments.
- Maximize Inbound Leads -Ensure target conversion levels are met via leads passed to your regional distributors.
- Marketing Support -All distributors to have the latest marketing collateral and sales tools. Work closely with marketing team to development new sales that are fit for purpose.
- Commercial - work with management to make sure commercial terms are mutually beneficial for both companies and maximize growth
- New Product Launches- Develop clear plans and strategy for all product launches including pre and post launch activities,
- Sales Training- Sales induction for new starters, New product launch training and in field demo and product training. Tracking performance - Periodically provide updates on current performance against targets and forecast for 1 month, 3 month and YEE.
• Minimum GCSE Maths and English, or equivalent
• 'A’ level or degree level, or equivalent, desirable
• Full and clean Driving License
• New business acquisition
• Business to Business service selling
• Indirect sales experience
• Field based experience - working remotely
• Proven sales success
• Account management experience
St George’s Recruitment - Retail & Leisure, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of retail roles. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to retail recruitment, please contact us now.